Hypertext Preprocessor or PHP is the most popularly used server scripting language and it is important to make an interactive and effective Web pages. PHP is open-source, described and object-oriented scripting writing and it performed at the server-side. It is utilized to promote web applications (an application which is done at the server-side and creates dynamic page). It can be installed directly into an HTML sheet. The extension of PHP as technology has experienced unique and it has achieved a great reputation in the business in the latest few years.
The PHP can be used in all major working systems, including Linux, several UNIX variants including Solaris, HP-UX, and OpenBSD, macOS, Microsoft Windows, RISC OS, WSO PHP and others. PHP additionally has aid for most of the network servers now which involves IIS, Apache, and several others. And this covers any network server that can use the FastCGI PHP binary, same as Nginx and Lighttpd.
Important features of PHP:
There are given many features of PHP.
- Performance: Script addressed in PHP performs much quicker than the scripts composed in other words such as ASP and JSP.
- Open Source Software: PHP reference code is easily available on the network, you can receive all the updates of PHP according to your needs without spending any cost.
- Platform Independent: PHP is open for MAC, WINDOWS, UNIX and LINUX operating mode. A PHP form developed in individual OS can be efficiently achieved in other OS also.
- Compatibility: PHP is agreeable with nearly all regional servers like IIS, Apache etc.
- Embedded: PHP language can be effortlessly embedded in HTML script and tags.
Some of the uses of PHP language:
- It can Encrypt Data
- Adopting PHP you can bind the user to enter a specific web page
- Access cookies shifting and establish cookies
- It is utilized to designing a dynamic website.
- To associate with any database/back-end server e.g. MySQL
- To Communicating with a network server (Apache etc)
- To cooperate with the local file method of the OS
- PHP makes system functions, i.e. from data on a system, it can open, create, read, print, and close them.
- To achieve the business-relevant layers (one or more)
- It can manage forms, i.e. collect data from lists and store data to a file.
- Applied to connect network application with DataBase
- PHP normally utilized to output HTML language to the browser
- It is utilized to transmit and accepts E-Mails.
- If you receive banner ads on your website, you can practice PHP to turn them randomly.
- You can work PHP to discover today’s event, and then create a calendar for every month.
- Adopting PHP you can add your visitors on your website.
- With PHP you can build a login folio for your user.
- You can utilize PHP to build a special field of your website for members.
- Using PHP, you can assign users to enter some pages of your website.
The best method to learn PHP or any coding style is to first give some time to learn the Syntax of the particular language. The syntax is the dictionary of the language.